IT Service Management
To supplement our Service Desk function Empyrus Service Management provides a set of ITIL aligned service components that extend the scope of our service to you and enhance your service experience from Empyrus.
- Proactive monitoring of reoccurring issues through our problem management service means problems are dealt with proactively and a solution to prevent further incidents is implemented or recommended.
- By letting us manage/integrate with your 3rd parties, we are able to manage escalations where required to resolve issues on your platform.
- Security is a rising concern for businesses and therefore monitoring vulnerabilities to your network and environment is something more and more business need to do. We can deploy and provide access to our leading security monitoring tools, Alienvault, to aid you in securing your environment.
- Disaster recovery (DR) provision is an increasingly important requirement and we can work with you to define the IT element to your business continuity plan. Additionally, we can conduct regular tests of the process to ensure that your business can meet its recovery time and recovery point objectives, should you ever need to invoke your DR plan.
- Enhance your current IT provision by making use of our mature service model (based on tools, processes and people).
- Informative monthly reporting pack demonstrating service performance.
- Service certainty with tailored SLAs based on criticality of business services.
- Comprehensive out of hours patching service integrated with a robust change management process.